Ogre HD more smile

Dear,

If it's possible I would like to get an ogre with a bigger smile than the attached model.

I'm using the configuration parameters in 2 attached images.

Thanks, Xavi

OgreSmile.png
459 x 489 - 401K
OgreSmileConfig1.png
210 x 82 - 4K
OgreSmileConfig2.png
212 x 284 - 9K

Comments

• The first thing to try might be to click on the gear wheel in the upper right corner of the sliders you have shown and change the limits.

The second thing I'd consider is going to the 'lower face' bone off the head bone in the node tree. There you will be able to pose the lower jaw, and in so doing open the mouth. Then you'll also find nodes for the corners of the mouth, lips etc. It will be slow work, as the smile sliders move lots of these bits all at once.

Puppeteer also works on the face and may be a good way of doing it, but with it being so much faster to operate than posing the bones, things can go wrong faster!

Hope these options prove useful.

Richard

• I just check changing limit of some options.

For "Smile Full Face HD", increment 100% maximum default value is not a good option because the eyes closed fully and casue a different effect.

Changing the minimum "Jaw Out-In" value to -400% maybe is better, what do you think from attachged images ?

Thanks for your fast answer, Xavi

OgreSmile2.png
    441 x 684 - 512K
    OgreSmileConfig3.png
    219 x 45 - 3K
  • I think it looks horrible. But then, that's the whole point, isn't it? wink

I am not entirely sure on the effect you want, but the mouth is more open & the 'smile' seems bigger.

Regards,

Richard.

• yes, the idea is to see the biggest smile possible.

Thanks, Xavi