Octane Daz Studio - CudaNN dll's not updated for RTX 30series

TannimTannim Posts: 43

So I got a new 30series card and wanted to try RTX acceleration, and for whatever reason Daz studio seems to have locked all the Vram away from octane, and its using a ton of out of core memory, this is a blank scene with nothing in it. so I tested the demo version of Octane in c4d, went looked at the card settings and it showed actual availible vram and allowed me to render. any suggestions on how to fix this

I've already,.. deleted every trace of octane on my system and tried reinstalling, uninstall then went to the hidden directories moved that stuff,. reinstalled Studio itself to the latest version (4.15beta), also this is the most recent version of prime downloaded from the site yesterday

EDIT: so after some messing around I tried to use different versions of CUDANN, and seeing the version numbers and  Cuda driver versions,. I think it just might be too old a version to support or even understand what a 30 series is,.. could be wrong anyone w/ a current 30series RTX working w/ Octane in DAZ Studio how did you do it. mine cant see half the stuff,.. opened up the demo looked at the device details and it shows everything properly, it had me use newer cudann dll's for the demo, but of course (and I understand why) they are not compatible so nothing...  

Soo after checking in both the Demo's for C4D and Standalone and Prime for Blender,.. I've confirmed its pretty much the CudaNN version in the Daz version is old hasnt been updated pre-30 series,.. the C4D version worked with my card but still couldnt see how many cuda cores I had,.. where as the Standalone,. and Blender versions being much more recently updated used a newer version and show everything as it should for my card

Post edited by Tannim on