Problem with Steampunk Airship Cabin

I tried rendering one of the control Panels in Steampunk Airship Cabin and this is what I got. There are similar problems with most of the displays and dials in this product. Due to the extensive use of instances in this product, I can't even find the individual objects to attempt to correct them. 

Control Panels 1.png
846 x 909 - 954K

Comments

• Looks like you've got the wrong render engine selected.

Under render settings, make sure 'Engine' is set to iray.

If you intend to render in 3delight or openGL, you'll need to rework the material/shaders to be compliant with those render engines.

The first render is iray, the second 3delight.

airship cabin.png
    1000 x 1000 - 2M
    airship cabin3dl.png
    1000 x 1000 - 852K
  • pwiecekpwiecek Posts: 1,575
    edited February 2021

No, its the same in Iray. In fact, if you really look at your render, the guages are just as far off. You just can't see it because the render is so dark.

Here is an actual screen capture of what the panel looks like

Steampunk Airship Cabin.jpg
    746 x 531 - 62K
    Post edited by pwiecek on

I have tried to submit a ticket, but I'm not sure it went through. Is there any immediate indication of a succesful ticket submission?

• pwiecek said:

I have tried to submit a ticket, but I'm not sure it went through. Is there any immediate indication of a succesful ticket submission?

You should get a Thank You For Contacting Daz 3D email.  If you didn't, had you clicked the Sign In button at top-right of the ZenDesk page? It seems to need that extra prompt to pick up your Daz details (and you won't then have to use a captcha).

edited February 2021

I'm pretty sure I messed something up, I just didn't want to spam them.

LATER

No email, but I can see it in the system now.

THanks again.

Post edited by pwiecek on