Genesis 8.1 unbelievably big file size in render after save as Sub Scene (Solved)

When i create a 8.1 char and start a render i get the information that the Geometry memory consumption 77 MB and the render time is fast

I save the char as scene subset and start Daz3D again and want to load the char it take a long time until the char is loaded and when  i start

the render now the Geometry memory consumption is nearly 1 GB and the render time is slow.

I tested it with a char Genesis 8 and there is the Geometry memory consumption when i create the char 33 MB and when i save it as

Scene Subset and load again the Geometry memory consumption is again 33 MB. The loading of the char is normal and the render time is

the same as i create the char.

Is this normal or make i a mistake in thinking ? Is there another method to save a char with hair,shapes and some props?

Thanks for your help :)

Post edited by methusalem210035 on

Comments

• SaintSaint Posts: 59

Did the SubD level on your character happen to jump to 3+ for some reason? That might account for the vastly increased amount of geometry memory consumption.

• Yes that was the problem. 

The SubD Level jumped to 5 at saving  but i don´t no why.

Turned it back to 2 and now it works fine and the geomety memory consumption is the same as i build the char :)

Thanks for helping :)