Uzilite's Products Updated

XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

There are a whole host of products in Uzilite's store which I'd love to have, but almost all of them are for M4/V4. Then, today, I notice the vendor is still active with them having updated Liquid Sky for G2F!

With such an alarming absence in futuristic military and armoured costumes for Genesis 1 and 2 (yes, there are a few in such themes, but the majority are of non-armoured skin-tight appearances, useless for an illusion of combat scene realism), I'd be grateful if Uzilite (or someone else with permission) could update such products for use with Genesis 1 and/or 2. There are a lot of individual elements within them which would look fantastic when combined with other available products and if DZ Fire's alternative, more realistic texture options are compatible, that'd be even better (although, I've a feeling DZ Fire would have to revisit some, as many of their included physical props are designed for third or fourth generation figure compatibility).

I know auto-fit exists, but it can often be a very risky gamble and if it doesn't work, you've essentially wasted the money on the V4/M4 outfit you've purchased... Especially with footwear products.

Comments

• Atticus BonesAtticus Bones Posts: 364
    edited December 1969

Seconded. An updated "Liquid Knight On Sky 16" would be a welcomed addition to my runtime.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited December 1969

Would love this. I love this pa's work. Would like to see complicated eve updated. Preferably with a smooth top option.