Render black

Since I downloaded the program I have been rendering without problems, but for a few weeks there is no way I can render well, everything comes out black. I must have played something wrong and I don't get out of this problem, I don't know what to do because of the more tutorials I see. Can someone help me?

Thankss!!

Comments

• Which version of Daz Studio, and is it the one you started with? Are you rendering to GPU, CPU, or both - Advanced tab of the Render Settings pane? Whata re your hardware specifications? What GPU driver are you uisng, assuming you have an nVidia card?

• Richard Haseltine said:

Which version of Daz Studio, and is it the one you started with? Are you rendering to GPU, CPU, or both - Advanced tab of the Render Settings pane? Whata re your hardware specifications? What GPU driver are you uisng, assuming you have an nVidia card?

Daz Studio version is 4.15 Pro, I think I started with another older version.

Hardware specs:

Medion Intel (R) Core (TM) i7 CPU 860

@ 2.80GHz 2.80

GHz 8.00 GB

64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

When checking your questions I have seen that I only had the option marked:

CUDA 4294967295 - Geforce GT 230 (WDDM - Display)

I have checked both this and the CPU box and it starts rendering as before, although it seems to me to render very slow. My intention with this program is to create characters with poses so that later I can work in Photoshop, without scenes, I don't care much about lighting, clothes, not even hair, since I can do it as I tell you in Photoshop.

Could you help me with the most suitable parameters to render something like this?

Thankss so much!!

Which version of Daz Studio, and is it the one you started with? Are you rendering to GPU, CPU, or both - Advanced tab of the Render Settings pane? Whata re your hardware specifications? What GPU driver are you uisng, assuming you have an nVidia card?

Daz Studio version is 4.15 Pro, I think I started with another older version.

Hardware specs:

Medion Intel (R) Core (TM) i7 CPU 860

@ 2.80GHz 2.80 GHz

8.00 GB

64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

When checking your questions I have seen that I only had the option marked:

CUDA 4294967295 - Geforce GT 230 (WDDM - Display)

I have checked both this and the CPU box and it starts rendering as before, although it seems to me to render very slow. My intention with this program is to create characters with poses so that later I can work in Photoshop, without scenes, I don't care much about lighting, clothes, not even hair, since I can do it as I tell you in Photoshop.

Could you help me with the most suitable parameters to render something like this? 

Thankss so much!!

• It looks as if that GPU is no longer supported in Iray, so you are now limited to using the CPU - which is, as you have found, slow.

It looks as if that GPU is no longer supported in Iray, so you are now limited to using the CPU - which is, as you have found, slow.

I figured the problem was the graphics card. And right now there is a lack of stock, problems with supply and demand, prices are skyrocketing.

I will be patient and I hope to change card as soon as possible. Thanks for everything!