DS 4.15.09 public build has lost path to ZB

I just installed the latest version of the public build of DAZ Studio (4.15.09) and now DS can't find ZBrush.

In Preferences, Bridges Tab, there is no option to specify the Zbrush path for GoZ.

Anyone know how to solve this?

Comments

• You probably need to re-init GoZ...  Start ZBrush, open the preferences palette and expand the GoZ section; use "Update all paths".

It is my understanding that ZBrush doesn't only check for GoZ enabled applications to communicate with itself, it should also reinit its own presence. After that things should work as usual again.

Just in case you might want to enable the "Show Options" setting in the DS settings (F2, then open the Bridges tab).

• IsaacNewtonIsaacNewton Posts: 1,300
    edited February 2021

Sorry about the slow response; been busy in real life.

In ZB, in Preferences, I select GoZ and it opens the submenu. Under "Update Application Paths" there are three options:

1) Force reinstall

2) Update all paths

3) Pathway to Sculptris

When I select the option 1, a popup window appears (see first attached image) with only Sulptris as an option and even that is greyed out.

Options 2 and 3 produce the same popup window shown in the second attached image.

DAZ Studio is simply not showing in ZB as a GoZ enabled application.

In DS, the Bridges tab does not show an option to specify a path to ZB (see third attached image)

Any suggestions?

ZB-GoZ1.PNG
    448 x 157 - 6K
    ZB-GoZ2.PNG
    827 x 249 - 23K
    ZB-GoZ3.PNG
    697 x 600 - 17K
    Post edited by IsaacNewton on
  • IsaacNewtonIsaacNewton Posts: 1,300
    edited February 2021

I just upgraded to DS 4.15.0.12 public build. Now in ZB Under Preferences:GoZ, the menu does show DAZ Studio as a GoZ enabled application (see first attached image). I then select the public build version pathway. However, when sending a figure from DS to ZB via GoZ, I still get the same error message (see second attached image).

Any suggestions?

ZB-GoZ5.PNG
    832 x 331 - 28K
    ZB-GoZ4.PNG
    411 x 151 - 6K
    Post edited by IsaacNewton on