Electric Guitar Collection Poses for Genesis 3 and 8 Not Working

Hi,

Not sure if anyone can help me with this one.   I bought the Electric Guitar Collection Bundle but the poses (https://www.daz3d.com/electric-guitar-collection-poses-for-genesis-3-and-8) are not working properly.   When I apply the pose to a figure the guitar and strap load as they should but the pose does not, the figure remains in the zero pose.  I tried changing to a different pose the applying the guitar pose, but the figure steadfastly remains in the previous pose.   Any suggestions how to fix this?

Cheers,

Lossow

Comments

• Are you sure you are using the pose for your figure?

• I have not yet acquired that set. Reading the promo, I suspect that one is to have the figure loaded [no guitar etc.], select the figure in the scene, then load the guitar of choice. The guitar should load and pose the figure.

• LossowLossow Posts: 102

Richard Haseltine said:

Are you sure you are using the pose for your figure?

Yes I'm sure as I tried both versions just in case I was making that error (I wish more makers would label the thumbnails with the gen it is for in multi gen packs!!!) but it did not work for either.   I also tried different poses in case it was just the one pose causing issues - it wasn't.

Catherine3678ab said:

I have not yet acquired that set. Reading the promo, I suspect that one is to have the figure loaded [no guitar etc.], select the figure in the scene, then load the guitar of choice. The guitar should load and pose the figure.

You are correct as to how it works.   The figure pose was zeroed and when I added the pose and the guitar and strap loaded, but the pose did not change.

I really hope I can get this working as I like the guitars and the poses.   Oddly the expressions and hand poses ("devil's horns") load fine, but the body poses won't load.

• Are you using the most recent edition of D/S?

• LossowLossow Posts: 102

Catherine3678ab said:

Are you using the most recent edition of D/S?

Yep, using latest version.

• Lossow said:

Catherine3678ab said:

Are you using the most recent edition of D/S?

Yep, using latest version.

Okay then. Since this appears to not be working as it should a ticket to Customer Service, Sales Support would be in order. They need to be aware there's a problem so it can be fixed. {maybe download a fresh copy and check if it has already been fixed first}.

In the meantime, you can make some poses and save them simply as pose presets - or the more complex wearable presets. Just be sure to rename the presets so the new ones don't overwrite the old ones ;-)