Possible? Set keyframes across a range of keys

What I'd like to do sometimes is sort of freeze a range of frames in place simultaneously. Instead of manually setting keys frame by frame.

Is this possible in DAZ Studio?

Comments

• I'm not clear as to what you are asking? Multiple nodes at one time, or a single node at multiple times?

• DiasporaDiaspora Posts: 439

Sorry, what I meant to say was one node, such as the transform node of a Genesis figure, at multiple times. 

Like, let's say I have xTranslate keyed on frame 0, frame 10, frame 20, frame 30. 

Is there a way I can just set keyframes from 1 to 29 all in one single operation?

• So you want to bake the interpolated values to fixed keys? I don't think there's a way to do it diectly, if you have the full AniMate 2 you might be able to do it by turning the aniamtions into an AniBlock, then baking it back to key frames.

I do have AniMate 2, I'll look into that. 

I tried it out and decided it's simpler to just add frames one at a time.

Related to this I have a hotkey question, is there a way to customize daz studio so that I can press the keyboard and the timeline advances one frame?

• Window>Workspace>Customise has a list of actions down the left, to which you can assign keyboard short cuts by right-click menu. The Animation group looks to include the commands you want.

Perfect! Thank you!