Missing DSF files

I just installed a product and when I go to load it ...it says missing DSF files.  

What is up  with that?  Any ideas?

Comments

• IceCrMnIceCrMn Posts: 2,126

Did you buy it from the Daz store?

How did you install it?

Wouldn't be first time a product was missing files.

Also, there's 37,422 items currently in the shop.Mind narrowing it down to the one you're having a problem with?

• IceCrMn said:

Did you buy it from the Daz store?

How did you install it?

Wouldn't be first time a product was missing files.

Also, there's 37,422 items currently in the shop.Mind narrowing it down to the one you're having a problem with?

Or telling us what the missing DSF is?

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,390

Yes, more information is definitely needed. That message could mean you're missing a required product, that it's not installed correctly, that there's a problem with the product...

• It is the Gazebo - it was installed through the install manager.   ANd it was more than one product.   Just wondering what it means if you have that error and how to fix it.    It was installed and is a product that doesn't require other products.   

So what are some causes and what are some fixes to try.?  

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,014

Which Gazebo

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,580

Make sure DIM and DS are using the same content folders.  Post the full error message, and if the file exists but DS doesn't find it post the full path to the file.

• Fixmypcmike said:

Make sure DIM and DS are using the same content folders.  Post the full error message, and if the file exists but DS doesn't find it post the full path to the file.

They are using the same folders.   It was weird.  These are older products...so not sure.   Everything works fine but just installed these two products and that is when I had the problem.