More short-short hairstyles for men

Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

I know it has been talked about before but would love more short hairstyles for men. I tend to see them around but, they are for sale at other places. I also like the ones that I've seen with shaved designs in them. Any chance this might happen?

Comments

• ErdehelErdehel Posts: 386
    edited October 2014

+1

I live in a big city and when I look around ALL men have short hair. While I keep buying hair for my males I use few of these hairfits. :-(

This is also true in all games where we can customize our avatars...

Post edited by Erdehel on
  • XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    edited December 1969

They all seem very styled, for the Genesis 2 range... I'd like to see something just conventionally normal for ordinary male characters just walking down a street.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited December 1969

I admit I tend to use the more 'everydayl' guys hair more often than the really extreme styles.

But I would like more of the shaved look, both fantastic and otherwise.

• IceEmpressIceEmpress Posts: 639
    edited December 1969

I'm not into those types of hairstyles myself-- I like full heads of hair on my guys.

Anyhow, I think one part of the reason why you don't see the "near-shaven/buzzed" ones much is because you can simply achieve that with a hair displacement map on a layered image shader, and if that's not enough, there's also LaMH.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited October 2014

I don't like the results personally from LAMH on the head. I don't mind it on animals though. I do like variety, and have plenty of men's hair of various lengths.

But I think characters are now being released with short caps of hair, so I look forward to seeing more in that vein.

Post edited by Serene Night on
  • Three WishesThree Wishes Posts: 471
    edited December 1969

I know it has been talked about before but would love more short hairstyles for men. I tend to see them around but, they are for sale at other places. I also like the ones that I've seen with shaved designs in them. Any chance this might happen?

This, this, this, so much of this.

When Drifter hair came out I used in in like my next 16 consecutive renders. That's how desperate I am for new male hairstyles. (Not to knock the ones I already have. Moar, please.)