3Delight hair colour not rendering

I am trying to render the following scene using 3Delight and for some reason the hair of the girl in the red dress doesn't render using 3Delight (I'm aware I still need to make lighting adjustments, the current lighting was a result of me trying a few different things to try to solve the issue). I already rendered the model on her own when I was creating the model and there were no issues so if anyone can help with this that'd be great.

Note the second image is from texture shading, I tried iray preview view as well but there's too much in the scene for my computer so it crashed before I could see if it would work.

Screenshot 2021-02-03 200002.png
736 x 420 - 534K
Screenshot 2021-02-03 181909.png
1920 x 1028 - 2M

Comments

• Which hair is it? Does it have only Iray materials according to the product page?

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621

According to the product page it uses the IRay OOT Hair blending, so needs to be manually converted to a proper 3DL shader like OmUberSurface.

• Sven Dullah said:

According to the product page it uses the IRay OOT Hair blending, so needs to be manually converted to a proper 3DL shader like OmUberSurface.

Thanks for the advise, I tried a couple converters but they didn't seem to be working for this particular asset (they worked for other stufff in the scene so maybe I'm just not using it correctly) so I'll just change to a different asset.