Post Load Issue with G 8.1 Eyelash Mats-Solved

Hey guys, when I try to save the new G 8.1 as a character preset with the new eyelashes, the character's eyelash mats won't load with it. I've tried adding script in the post load box to reference the character's mat file, but it keeps loading the default G 8.1 lashes mat. What am I doing wrong?

postload.jpg
1519 x 785 - 200K
Post edited by vyktohria_396878f81a on

Comments

• BejaymacBejaymac Posts: 1,886
    edited February 2021

By the looks of things someone (points at DAZ) has been ****ing about with things again, while the lashes and tears are separate objects now, the Post Load still has them tied to the one MAT.

And by the looks of your image DAZ aren't the only ones who have been ****ing about with things, by default 8.1's eyelashes don't have any MAT settings in Post Load, which probably means you've messed about with 8.1's DUF file, either that or you loaded a fresh set from the Anatomy folder, and you obviously haven't used the dev load version of 8.1 as DAZ have managed to mess that up, Post Load shows that it wants to load G8F's lashes rather than 8.1's.

Basically you need to create a Heirarchical MAT preset containing both lash and tear material settings, and slot that into the MAT section of the tear.

Post edited by Bejaymac on
  • No, I fully admit to adding those lines because I only saw the Mat reference for the tears. Turns out all I gotta do is replace the last line (the one with "AddOnMaps") with the path to the eyelash texture and it works as it's supposed to. No extra scripting necessary. :)

• gMAKgMAK Posts: 26

can you post a pic of you post load that worked