Daz Studio not rendering what is on my workspace...Is it Gremlins???

Jan_ScrapperJan_Scrapper Posts: 351

Thank goodness, I am almost finished with my work and was rendering some things for postwork.

I begin rendering and my two little girls are far apart....not what is on my workspace.

Is this not strange???

I tried 4 times and I did ask hubby to look to verify that I was not going crazy!!!

daz not rendering what is on the screen b.JPG
1537 x 977 - 126K
daz not rendering what is on the screen.jpg
2500 x 2083 - 3M
Post edited by Jan_Scrapper on

Comments

• That's is curious.

I would try making a new camera and render through that to see what happens.

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,967

The figure on the scene right (in blue) has chnaged not only location, but also in pose: look at expression and right hand pose as examples.

• Catherine3678ab said:

That's is curious.

I would try making a new camera and render through that to see what happens.

I closed the workspace already :(  I had saved my scene just a few minutes before I made some changes and now it is fine.  I never thought of the camera, however!!  I will definitely try if this issue comes up again!!  Thank you!!

• SimonJM said:

The figure on the scene right (in blue) has chnaged not only location, but also in pose: look at expression and right hand pose as examples.

Oh my gosh!!!  They are DIFFERENT!!!  I was rendering a previous view!!!  At least you guys see it!!!