How to zero/reset controls?

Somehow I have set the controls of my Genesis Figure in a way that I cannot zero/reset them anymore.

When I select one part (e.g. Right Thumb 1) and reset a value (Twist, Bend or Up-Down) it stays that way. Also, when I enter 0 and then choose "reset", it goes back to that other value.

I also have tried

• Edit > Figure > Restore > Restore Selected Item(s)
  • Edit > Figure > Restore > Restore Selected Item(s) Pose
  • Edit > Figure > Zero > Zero Selected Item(s)
  • Edit > Figure > Zero > Zero Selected Item(s) Pose

All didn't help. What else can I do except for "Zero Figure Pose" or "Restore Figure Pose"? I have already posed the figure and don't want to lose that. I only want to reset a few fingers' poses.

Comments

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,014

Maybe the pose that you have applied is effecting (moving) the dials, and the dials themselves "think" they are already at zero value. Happens often when you use the dials to "create" a character and when you are done you memorize the figure - Now if you check the different dials in parameter tab, some of them are still white and that is because other dials have moved them away from the memorized place.

Check the parameters of the dial and see what's controlling it - Do you find a pose-dial that you have used?

• Thank you for your reply.

I haven't used any dials, but I did apply some poses. I should have mentioned that before. I have already looked at other dials, like "Right Fingers Bend" or "Right Hand Fist". They are all at 0.

I'll try to recreate the issue with a new character and see if I can isolate the pose that caused this problem.