Customization morphs not loading - but sometimes they do - very random

Daz is driving me crazy.

I can create the scenes I want but I constantly have to dig through my library to find a shape preset to apply to figures that randomly revert to the standard fishfaced twerps.

I've just spent an hour recustomizing four figures. I saved them as a scene, as a scene set and when I reloaded them to see if it would work, the last two kept the customized faces and bodies while the first two appeared with their "conforming" clothing unconformed. I had lengthened their torsos a little and their garments were down below their shoulders and their faces had reverted to gormless twerpery.

Sometimes when I select everything within a scene and try saving it as a scene subset or even a character preset guess what manifests when I load it as new scene?

HAIR.

It's ridiculously random and it just seems impossible to do anything without going through the same rigmarole every time.

How the hell do I make it work? How do I save customizations of figures SO THAT THEY ACTUALLY WORK EVERY TIME?

IT SHOULD NOT BE THIS HARD!

Will somebody PLEASE tell me how to save the customizations so that they work?

Comments

• felisfelis Posts: 4,199

If it is morphs, you have made yourself, have you then first saved the morphs, or only the characters?