How to freeze part of the body when applying a pose?

How to apply a preset pose without affecting a certain body part, like an arm or a foot? 

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,390

If you hold ctrl (or cmd on a mac I think) when double-clicking on a pose preset it should open an option window where you can tell it to apply only to selected nodes.

• mlominymlominy Posts: 218
    edited January 2021

Leana said:

If you hold ctrl (or cmd on a mac I think) when double-clicking on a pose preset it should open an option window where you can tell it to apply only to selected nodes.

It therefore supposes that nodes have previously been selected. Where should I select them? In the Scene Tab or in the opion Window?

Post edited by mlominy on
  • vukiolvukiol Posts: 66

dosent matter, where the cursor is :)

start from a general pose you need, sit standing etc, select abdomen, for all the torso head and arms, go for collars and neck for arms hands and expression

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,390

mlominy said:

Leana said:

It therefore supposes that nodes have previously been selected. Where should I select them? In the Scene Tab or in the opion Window?

In the scene tab before applying the preset