sound and scrolling

I really like DaZ
There are 2 points I wanted to ask the developers to improve:
1. when scrolling into "smart content" and entering some kind of product, and then going back to "smart content", scrolling again brings me back up, this is very inconvenient. Is it possible for scrolling to remember the position?
2. You can add a small setting in the render or in the settings of the program itself, at the end of the rendering, some kind of sound file was played, so I do not need to sit at the computer and constantly look at the monitor when it will finish rendering))

2021-01-26_11h24_24.jpg
890 x 1349 - 215K

Comments

• MaX Pupkin said:

I really like DaZ
    There are 2 points I wanted to ask the developers to improve:
    1. when scrolling into "smart content" and entering some kind of product, and then going back to "smart content", scrolling again brings me back up, this is very inconvenient. Is it possible for scrolling to remember the position?

I find that pressing one of the arrow keys makes the Smart Content pane jump to the right place, with the selection shifted one step of course.

2. You can add a small setting in the render or in the settings of the program itself, at the end of the rendering, some kind of sound file was played, so I do not need to sit at the computer and constantly look at the monitor when it will finish rendering))

You could write a simple script that added a ping sound after doing the render, and use that on the task bar button/keyboard shortcut. You could also make it prompt you to save the scene or add other useful steps.

• You could write a simple script that added a ping sound after doing the render, and use that on the task bar button/keyboard shortcut. You could also make it prompt you to save the scene or add other useful steps.

I'm a non-programmer. I thought it could be added in future versions

I find that pressing one of the arrow keys makes the Smart Content pane jump to the right place, with the selection shifted one step of course.

Is it a decision to hit the buttons and hope there won't be a shift?