SBibb Egyptian Ankh Makeup Set for Genesis 8 Female-Eye Glow Problem

As the title says, I'm having trouble with the 'Eye Glow' material option for the product "SBibb Egyptian Ankh Makeup Set for Genesis 8 Female":

https://www.daz3d.com/sbibb-egyptian-ankh-makeup-set-for-genesis-8-female

When I go to the 'Materials' folder and click on an Eye Glow option to apply it to the G8F figure, I don't get any effect.

The mouth glow option works, but it uses an anatomy prop to produce the effect there.

So, what am I missing exactly?  The product doesn't have a similar prop for the eyes (and I have other products that produce the same effect, but I would like to use all the options this product makes available as well).

Comments

• SBibbSBibb Posts: 597

Hello, @abrahamrockwell

Sorry I just now saw this post. I'll see if I can help, though.

Are none of the eye glow materials working? Or is it just certain ones?

As a first possibility of what might/might not be working, try selecting one of the eye glow colors first, such as Glow 01 - Light Blue, or Glow 02 - Bronze. Do those work for you?

If you've selected any of the first four options (Glow !01 Faint, Glow !02 Low, Glow !03 Medium, or Glow !04 High), those won't create the glowing effect on their own, because they only adjust the luminosity once the color effect has been applied.

If it's still not working for you, please let me know.

In the meantime, thanks for picking up the Egyptian Ankh Makeup set, and I'm glad the mouth glow option is working as intended. :-)