Facial Control Rig?

I am sorry to ask what is probably obvious... 

How do I open the facial control rig?

I am assuming the product that was in the store about a week ago is included with Victoria 8.1

I am also assuming that if i want to use it with Genesis 8 figures I will need to buy the product.

I tried to access it through power pose but I can't find where the controls are when I have Victoria 8.1 loaded in the scene.

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

:)

Comments

• RexRedRexRed Posts: 1,293

Also, anyone also have this problem? Why doesn't Victoria 8.1 HD add-on have a thumbnail?

• The facial Control Rig, which seems to be related to but exactly the same as the store product for Genesis 8, is in the Anatomy folder/category

• PlantPlant Posts: 112

Mine are in the Developer Kit  Genesis 8.1 Female Face Controls

Victoria 8.1 Eyebrows Genesis 8.1 Female Vellus Hair are in  Anatomy

• PlantPlant Posts: 112

(Why doesn't Victoria 8.1 HD add-on have a thumbnail?)

It does In the Character list same as V8

+ if youu press on anatomy you get the male genitalior & eyelashes for 8.1

• cajhincajhin Posts: 154

Mine is under "Genesis 8 Male PowerPose Templates" (together with all the other G8.1F stuff. Don't try searching for "face controls", it won't find it).

Q: Still trying to figure out how to use this. The 'Face Controls' shows up under 'Scene/... /head', I have new morphs like 'blink', but how to I enable the interactive blue 'on figure controls'?

Note: I spent hours just *finding* the new 8.1 stuff. This really should be easier. Like the PBR skin shader, it's not anywhere in smart content, you need to know that you must search for the exact string "PBRSkin" in the Content Library.

Reminds me of Douglas Adams...

“But the plans were on display…”
    “On display? I eventually had to go down to the cellar to find them.”
    “That’s the display department.”
    “With a flashlight.”
    “Ah, well, the lights had probably gone.”
    “So had the stairs.”
    “But look, you found the notice, didn’t you?”
    “Yes,” said Arthur, “yes I did. It was on display in the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying ‘Beware of the Leopard.”