crashing while rendering

Good day,

First of all, I'm very new to daz 3D and haven't been too fond of anything. In addition, my English is very poor and I sometimes have to work with translators. So sorry if I'm a little stupid.

Now to my problem. Until two days ago I was able to work normally without any problems. For two days now, Daz has been crashing while rendering with the same scene. Only the position of a figure is changed.

System: I5-8400 6x 2.8GHz, 8GB Ram (I know is too little), MSI GTX 1070Ti 8GB, Samsung Pro SSD 250GB, 3x Samsung HDD 1TB, Windows 10 Pro (all new update).

Can someone tell me what the cause is.
In the windows forum you were of the opinion that the windows .dll is not to blame but that the program is missing...

error report

Comments

• Evildad said:

Good day,

First of all, I'm very new to daz 3D and haven't been too fond of anything. In addition, my English is very poor and I sometimes have to work with translators. So sorry if I'm a little stupid.

Now to my problem. Until two days ago I was able to work normally without any problems. For two days now, Daz has been crashing while rendering with the same scene. Only the position of a figure is changed.

System: I5-8400 6x 2.8GHz, 8GB Ram (I know is too little), MSI GTX 1070Ti 8GB, Samsung Pro SSD 250GB, 3x Samsung HDD 1TB, Windows 10 Pro (all new update).

Can someone tell me what the cause is.
    In the windows forum you were of the opinion that the windows .dll is not to blame but that the program is missing...

error report

I had a similair problem witha render that had 6 figures in it, turned out to be (possibly) a corrupted figure as i deleted them one by one and after deleting all of them the scene rendered ok. not bothered going back to it though so couldn't say it was 100% a corrupted figure

• EvildadEvildad Posts: 1
    edited January 2021

Many Thanks.
    I had previously rendered everything individually for testing. Everything worked out fine. Now I have always taken individual figures out to test and see, it works. Apparently I have an error in Beller 6. Without it I have geometry 147 MB, with it 1.9 GB and error.
    Great thanks!

Can you somehow mark the contribution as done?

Post edited by Evildad on