After updating to 4.15 content wont load anymore

nikolozikinnikolozikin Posts: 0

[After updating to 4.15 content wont load anymore] Is anyone encounter the same problem (maybe in previous updates) and how to solve this?

Edited for Please put your question in the post body and the title - Daz 3D Forums

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• What do you mean? Is the content not visible in the content panes? All of them or just some (check the Content Library>Daz Studio Formats)? Or is it showing but not loading? What happens when you try?

• Richard Haseltine said:

What do you mean? Is the content not visible in the content panes? All of them or just some (check the Content Library>Daz Studio Formats)? Or is it showing but not loading? What happens when you try?

Showing, but loading stopped response after some time. Don't know what caused this, but after 10th or so reinstall all got back to normal

• holden_attradiesholden_attradies Posts: 121
    edited January 2021

I'm having the EXACT same problem. I was thinking about deleting all my content and redownloading it, but I really don't want to do that unless I have to.

-edit-

After restarting my computer everything is fine now. If you haven't tried that I highly suggest it and am kind of ashamed I didn't try it before popping on here.

Post edited by holden_attradies on
  • holden_attradies said:

I'm having the EXACT same problem. I was thinking about deleting all my content and redownloading it, but I rea;;y don't want to do that unless I have to.

Are you getting any error messages? Have you checked the log (Help>Troubleshooting>View Log File) after attemtping to load an item, to see if there are messages about that at the end of the file?

• cprc4080cprc4080 Posts: 19

I'm having the same issue.