I bought the 8.1 University Bundle but no sale perks? [solved]

RexRedRexRed Posts: 1,294

I am logged into the store and it is still offering me the University Bundle for a discounted price

even though I have already bought it, the Victoria 8.1 University Bundle is listed in my purchase invoice

and none of the Daz Originals  or Genesis 8 items are showing as 50 or 60% off in my cart.

They are showing as the full price. 

Anyone know why this sale is not working for me?

Thx :)

Post edited by RexRed on

Comments

• RexRed said:

I am logged into the store and it is still offering me the University Bundle for a discounted price

even though I have already bought it, the Victoria 8.1 University Bundle is listed in my purchase invoice

and none of the Daz Originals  or Genesis 8 items are showing as 50 or 60% off in my cart.

They are showing as the full price. 

Anyone know why this sale is not working for me?

Thx :)

I don't know ... sometimes the new messages just hang around for awhile.

BUT ... did you have this outfit in your basket at the same time? It's free if you did. Put in a CSTicket if you missed it.

Usually for items to be showing at a % off, they need to be in the cart at the same time. I don't see this ad though to which you are referring. There's a jungle of ads though, maybe I missed it.

Free Outfit.png
    1594 x 838 - 1M
  • RexRedRexRed Posts: 1,294
    edited January 2021

"Owners or buyers of the Victoria 8.1 University Bundle get 60% OFF* Select Genesis 8 Daz Originls"

This is not working...

I am an owner of Victoria 8.1 University Bundle and the 60% is not deducting from the select items I place in my cart.

Only the regular sales price is being deducted.

Post edited by RexRed on
  • Okay, I wouldn't see that yet [or ever] as I have not purchased the bundle. Only thing is maybe put what you want in the cart, take a screengrab of it, send it over to CS Sales Support. Then empty the cart and see what transpires.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,046

make sure you are really signed in too, often with the new site software you can be signed into the forum but not actually the store, also I have been able to post here not signed in.

Thanks Catherine and Wendy, I emptied my cart, signed out and signed back in then put the select items into my cart and still no sale price.

As the day went on the perks started showing up in my cart.