DAZ Install Manager (has encountered a fatal error, and must close)

Like most people, I'm brand new to everything 3D. I was told Daz3D was a good starting program to use, so I wanted to give it a shot.

I downloaded the Daz Install Manager from the website after creating my account, and it installed to C:\Program Files (x86)\DAZ 3D\DAZ3DIM1.

I start Daz Install Manager and login with my account, where I'm now prompted with things ready to download. I select just the first option DAZ Studio 4.6 (Win 64-bit) because I'm using Windows 7 64 bit version. I click the Start Queue Button in the bottom left, and immediately after, it crashes with the attached screen.

I saved the crash log (zip file), but I am not technical enough to understand what the issue is.

I tried using DAZ Install Manager again, and unchecked Install After Download just to see if it could download anything without installing and the same issue occurs.

Any recommendations on what I'm doing wrong?

Install_Manager_Crash.jpg
511 x 191 - 42K

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,579
    edited December 1969

Could you click the More button and save the error report, and then use the Help > Contact Us link at the top of the forum to submit a report to Technical Support. You can attach the zip file to the report.

• monkeygovernormonkeygovernor Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Trouble Ticket created (Request #176368).

Thanks, I can't wait to get started. Been trying to figure this out for a couple of nights.

• I'm new and this is an very common issue; and I'm actually disappointed that there is no solution to it besides contacting support. 

• MarieMarie Posts: 37
    edited November 2022

monkeygovernor said:

Thanks, I can't wait to get started. Been trying to figure this out for a couple of nights.

hi did you get this sorted since I download new install libary its given  me this message & I deleted old daz :C

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • Ohdearcrumbs said:

monkeygovernor said:

hi did you get this sorted since I download new install libary its given  me this message & I deleted old daz :C

Are you sure it is the same? This is a very old thread.