Justify Hair

https://www.daz3d.com/justify-hair-for-genesis-8-males. ;

Just noting for others that it comes up under smart content for G8F but is GMF. It even has the picture of a G8F model.   

When you use it you have to pick G8M (twice) so that it will fit. 

If you do it'll work fine.  

The product itself is fine and I like the look but to have a main picture of G8M with an actual picture of G8F then to not have it properly tagged in Smart Content is disappointing.  

No, I'm not filing a ticket. Outside of refunds (which are awesome) I've had no luck reporting issues. Just tagging it here so that others who wonder what's up know that it's not them but the product.  

How to fix?  

1. Two Hairs. one for G8F and one for G8M.  

2. Fix the meta data.  

3. Fix the icons and descriptions.   

It works fine as is but could be better.  

No offense to goldtassel. I like the hair. It's just the packaging that needs work.  

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722

I never use smart content, so no issue for me, but i would suggest putting in a support ticket so they can fix it properly.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,896

FSMCDesigns said:

I never use smart content, so no issue for me, but i would suggest putting in a support ticket so they can fix it properly.

Wouldn't not using Smart Content make it more of a problem? 

• AabacusAabacus Posts: 403

@FSMCDesigns

I've attempted to call out two different issues on other products. One I was told the vendor wasn't interested in fixing the issue (minor from my perspective but what do I know?) The other was just a sloppy packaging job that didn't include all the parts to create the hero images. I was told they'd update the text to say that everything doesn't come with the package.   

As no one is motivated in fixing things I'm not interested in reporting them. I hate being that guy but fool me twice...I tried and got the blow off. 

I did, however, want people who look up the product to know it's not just them and that it works fine. (as it works I'm not going to try and refund it. Like I said, I like the product otherwise.)

To reiterate...not picking on goldtassel. Love their products. I don't know where the issue is or who owns it. I don't expect it to get fixed and simply am not motivated enough to care.