Correctives always active

I've noticed that some hidden correctives are almost always active when I pose characters.

According to the parameter settings, these specific correctives come from a shoe called Anastasia Heel by Chungdan.

The shoes are not equipped to the character, the shoes are not and have never been loaded into the scene, there are no shoe fitting morphs/poses applied to the character, the character poses are not part of or related to the shoe package.

Is this normal? Are these correctives always on just in case you want to use the shoes? Or are they broken in some way and active when they shouldn't be?

Obviously I don't know how correctives work, hence the question.

Comments

• That sounds like an issue, though I'm not sure how they would be meant to work - perhaps there should be a controller to turn them on, which should be off by default and is set to on when you load the shoe. In any event, it's somethignt hat should be reproted to suport as a possible bug.

• supernoobsupernoob Posts: 154

Richard Haseltine said:

That sounds like an issue, though I'm not sure how they would be meant to work - perhaps there should be a controller to turn them on, which should be off by default and is set to on when you load the shoe. In any event, it's somethignt hat should be reproted to suport as a possible bug.

They have their own pose slider, rather than just using the built in heels pose slider, I assume the correctives should be linked to that.

But this pose slider is not active on this character, it's at 0% already.

Ok, thanks, I'll report it as a bug.

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,305

In the meantime, after documenting the issue, you might want to uninstall the troublesome asset until you have a project that requires it.