Nam terror set in lost&found

Got a weird problem again. I mainly use smart content pane to find stuff for my scenes and the other view only rarely or in case I want something from the 'my library' folder. Since my Daz reinstall in November (messed up my database in various ways, resulting in a complete daz reinstall, because dumba$$), all of the items belonging to the "Nam terror set" has been in the lost&found category. Some I was managed to figure out which category they belonged to but the rest are harder (possibly with time will figure out everything). Tried to remove-reinstall, then remove-delete-redownload-reinstall the product but nothing helped (and I'm afraid of poking my database ^^; ). Previously before my windows/Daz reinstall (was daz 4.12 back then) this product was okay, appeared in smart content properly, now it refuses to cooperate. I have similar errors with other products, sometimes 1-2 items need to be recategorized manually but not the entire product. Did I mess up something or something broke in this product sometime in the last 1-2 month somehow? Any feedback and input would be super appreciated <3

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,580

How do you install content?

• DIM and occasionally if Daz finds something missing from a product when I open it I let it download. In case of Nam, it didn't miss anything.