Rigged Poser product parts not moving in Daz Studio

Hello,

I recently purchased a Mini Mart store that is made for Poser and I am trying to use it in Daz Studio. The store building has several rigged parts that can be moved and made hidden or viewed by means of control dials. However, these control dial do not appear to work in Daz Studio. I can move open and close the doors etc by using the rotation and translation dials, and I can make the parts visible and hidden by selecting the part and clicking on the view/hide icon but the controls dials won't do any of this. Does anyone know why this may be the case?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

nabob21

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,580

Does the product have ,pmd files?  Those won't work in DS.

• nabob21nabob21 Posts: 961

Hi Fixmypcmike,

It doesn't appear to have .pmd files, just .cr2 files.

• BejaymacBejaymac Posts: 1,886

If the product loads from CR2s then any PMDs (Poser Binary Morphs) will be loaded at the same time, it's only PP2 and INJ/REM PZ2s that DS can't load PMDs with.

Odds are it's the ERC code between the Control dials and the morphs/joint parameters, I've encountered a few hundred Poser products where the ERC works fine in Poser, but doesn't do anything in DS.

Fixing it can be easier said than done though.

• nabob21nabob21 Posts: 961

Thanks Bejaymac. I was afraid of that. But on the bright side, I can still move things using the parameter dials.