Smart Content - content not updating- new purchases NOT showing up.

Smart Content - content not updating- new purchases NOT showing up.

Anyone know about this?

Tried the logging out and logging in and checking WHERE the content are and all looks well.

In the recent week or so, it seems any new purchases are not being added to the INSTALL tab.

Hitting connect and updating metadata runs through the same 946 products and 2 always fail.
We get the flicker at the end, but the list of products do not show any new purchases.

I tried logging out and logging in.

Version  .4.14.0.8 PRO Edition 64 Bit

-------------

Using DIM now to manually install.

Comments

• The ordering in the Install tab has been wonky since the store update, I assume the data is being sent over incorrectly in some way. I've been using my receipt as a guid eand searching for the things that are neither at the top nor the bottom of the list.

• Griffin AvidGriffin Avid Posts: 3,758

Yes, I know that all the different ways to SORT items is also off. It takes, like, the first 20 items and scrambles them. lol

This is a very rough changeover to the new system. Someday this time will be referenced and all the customers will be like....

"I remember when they switched to the new store software and.....and...."

And then someone else will mention the pandemic and it will all seem related.

• EManglEMangl Posts: 30

did you uncheck "filter by content" in the bottom left corner?

• Griffin AvidGriffin Avid Posts: 3,758

Yes. Good idea though.

Thanks for the suggestion.

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,305

Griffin Avid said:

Yes, I know that all the different ways to SORT items is also off. It takes, like, the first 20 items and scrambles them. lol

This is a very rough changeover to the new system. Someday this time will be referenced and all the customers will be like....

"I remember when they switched to the new store software and.....and...."

And then someone else will mention the pandemic and it will all seem related.

In the future, there will be a drinking game.  When anyone mentions anything Covid-related, they'll have to do a shot.  And they'll still drink less than they did during the pandemic.