Brints Files to Redownload

I have had DAZ Studio up to Daz Studio 4.9.   Why this is important is because I have bought a lot of products since then. my old which was slow to what was now out there. I had a problem that I couldn't get into Daz Studio. then my computer had died. I have bought tons of stuff. and I also have a new fast computer. is there a way to download all those pages of content.  I don't know if the content in my old files can be transferred to my new computer so I don't have to download everything all over again, /When I was able to Install DAZ Studio again.I was able to get a certain amount of content, but some of what I got was incomplete.

Is there a way to redownload the products page by page so I get all the items that will come with the original Items I had bought? I would like to start from the first Items all the way through to the last items I bought.so I know I have everything I started with. It is important to have everything because many a character is used in my books and movies, 

Is there a way I can have my content page by page set up to download so I get these characters to follow through  so they match my original people and scenery 

Comments

• 3WC3WC Posts: 1,102
    edited January 2021

It sounds like you need to copy over your files from your old computer, putting them all in the same place (relative to each other) so that your scene files will be preserved.

You can download all your Daz products again from your account, but if you had moved any of them from the default location, that may not give you the same result.

Post edited by 3WC on
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722

Use DIM (download Install manager) and it will d/l and install all your content. I had always installed everything manually for years and then saved a backup of the content. Then when I got my last new PC I decided to just start from scratch and use DIM and it was a pretty painless process.

• "You can download all your Daz products again from your account, but if you had moved any of them from the default location, that may not give you the same result".

That is what I am trying to do. MY old computer I had recycled, but I loaded my old hard drives & External HD's onto my New Computer I have my old program HD I have to put back into my new computer.I"m hoping that will work so I can get all the files that I had bought. Where most of my problems started was somehow I got a message from DAZ that I had been compromised and I wasn't able to log in so I'm hoping I can copy my Das content onto my new  Daz up to date, Everything bad happened almost at once. I couldn't Open my Content in Daz, Then my computer died. This all happened just as DAZ Central came out, I had to reregister, in doing so When  I try to download my older files it shows in the Unknown. so I am unable to reinstall those files that way. When it rains it pours i guess  Thanks