Creature Creator for Genesis 2 Male

pfeijao1979pfeijao1979 Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Poser Discussion

Hi.

I need help with "Creature Creator for Genesis 2 Male" and "Creature Creator HD for Genesis 2 Male".
I have Dson installed for poser and genesis 2 also.
Genesis works fine in Poser, but now i installed Creature Creator for Genesis 2 Male and "Creature Creator HD for Genesis 2 Male the same way, but when i try to open them in poser, i can´t find in the library!
Did i installed them right? Do we install them the same way as Genesis 2, in the "Poser Pro 2014 Content" folder?
Do i need DazStudio? I don't have it installed.

Thank you

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

I don't think you will find anything in the Library

•This product contains only new shapes for Genesis 2 Male, there are no user-facing files.
    •Genesis 2 Male shapes are automatically compatible with Genesis 2 Male in Poser via the DSON Importer for Poser.
    •To Use the High Definition Morphs in Poser with the DSON Importer for Poser, it is necessary to manually turn off limits on the "Mesh Resolution>SubDivision Level" parameter of Genesis Male (located in the Body) and turn it to 3 (three).

The above is from the Product Page, and if you look at the first line, there are no user facing files, that means that there is nothing to display in the Library. All of this product will use sliders in the Parameters tab to morph the various shapes