Orken HD for G8 Male missing LIE tattoos in zip file

Bought and downloaded Orken at 4pm EST using the zip file. Tried to load the character with tattoos and recieved an error that the tattoo textures could not be found. Checked the zip and and there are no tattoo textures in there.

orken_no tatts.png
633 x 645 - 100K

Comments

• Same here, Daz Quality Control strikes again.

• Ch1ggsCh1ggs Posts: 16

Same here. What a joke.

• I was just about to post about it.  When trying to load the all maps, tattoos on Default these files are missing:

runtime/textures/dajenksta/characters/genesis8/orken hd/orken hd arm mask.jpg

runtime/textures/dajenksta/characters/genesis8/orken hd/orken hd face mask.jpg

runtime/textures/dajenksta/characters/genesis8/orken hd/orken hd leg mask.jpg

runtime/textures/dajenksta/characters/genesis8/orken hd/orken hd torso mask.jpg

The tatoos are part of the reason I go him. :(

• Hi Guys, Thank you for buying Orken HD. I am so sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue, the files were in the original Zip. Not sure what's happened. I've let the tech guys know about this so expect an incoming update. In the meantime I've included the missing mask files that you mentioned katherinepoche_e11a5b0e7e. Don't worry I'll get to the bottom of this. I want you to be completly satisfied with the product. 

Orken HD Arm Mask.jpg
    4096 x 4096 - 363K
    Orken HD Face Mask.jpg
    4096 x 4096 - 255K
    Orken HD Leg Mask.jpg
    4096 x 4096 - 641K
    Orken HD Torso Mask.jpg
    4096 x 4096 - 890K
  • dajenksta said:

Hi Guys, Thank you for buying Orken HD. I am so sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue, the files were in the original Zip. Not sure what's happened. I've let the tech guys know about this so expect an incoming update. In the meantime I've included the missing mask files that you mentioned katherinepoche_e11a5b0e7e. Don't worry I'll get to the bottom of this. I want you to be completly satisfied with the product. 

Thank you so much for sharing these with us. This fixed the problem!  

• Hi Guys, Thank you for buying Orken HD. My deepest apologies or all who experienced the Tattoo issue, I have Just been informed the files are included in an update that shoud go live shortly. Please update using Install Manager. It should all be fixed. Now you can enjoy Orken as I intended.

Thank you all for your patience.

Many thanks

Dajenksta

• Excellent news, Dajenksta! Thank you for the update and wonderful Orken character.

Lee

• Thanks Lee, Enjoy!!

• I just opened up DIM and the updated download for Orken is there.  Downloaded and installed, now off to enjoy working with him again! :)

Thank you so very much for getting this sorted out with DAZ, dajenksta!!

Lee