Unintended FBM morphs on the figure

hi! I am facing a small problem. When I loaded the G3F figure, I noticed that the unintended FBM3duToonGenerations2_10yo morph was applied from the beginning.

I've tried it on some G3F figures and it seems that the same phenomenon is happening on all the figures. Reinstalling the figures solved the problem, but reinstalling all the figures can be tedious. I also want to prevent recurrence, so is there any solution?

1.jpg
1380 x 950 - 230K

Comments

• ittonnittonn Posts: 21

Excuse me. I ended up with a double post, but I don't know how to delete the forum.

• ittonn said:

hi! I am facing a small problem. When I loaded the G3F figure, I noticed that the unintended FBM3duToonGenerations2_10yo morph was applied from the beginning.

I've tried it on some G3F figures and it seems that the same phenomenon is happening on all the figures. Reinstalling the figures solved the problem, but reinstalling all the figures can be tedious. I also want to prevent recurrence, so is there any solution?

Since reinstalling (I assume the Toon Genrations 2) product fixed the issue it was not a product bug, most likely you had run File>Save As>Suuport Assets>Save Modified Assets at a time when the morph was applied.

thank you for your answer. I think it's very likely that you accidentally ran Save Modified Assets.
    But I was wondering because I don't remember doing it on every figure (because the morphs were applied to figures that I hadn't used for a long time).
    Is there a way to get rid of unwanted morphs from the Assets of all figures? Is there no choice but to reinstall or save Assets again? 

Richard Haseltine said:

ittonn said:

Since reinstalling (I assume the Toon Genrations 2) product fixed the issue it was not a product bug, most likely you had run File>Save As>Suuport Assets>Save Modified Assets at a time when the morph was applied.

Reinstalling Toon Generations 2 seems to fix the problem for all figures. Thank you very much.