Error reading file

hello, 

i'm new user and I was working on my scene but I switched to Iray and after some time it crashed. Probably because my video card maxed out. I was trying to find the default pbr setting and wasn't even wanting to use Iray anyway as I know my laptop wouldn't be able to handle it because It doesn't have dedicated gpu. Now I can't open the file and i get error reading file... I tried using daz on my main computer which has a dedicated gpu but it still couldn't open it.  I have attached the log 

Any help appreciated. 

thanks

txt
txt
daz3d log.txt

Comments

• That log isn't very useful - what might help would be any error relating to trying to open the file. Sometimes files are corrupted during the save, a byte or so is either miswritten or skipped entirely and anything after that is unreadable as the data can't be uncompressed. By the time you get to rendering the file should be safely closed, and I would think the same was true even of the preview - everything needs to be read in, the file closed, and the data organised before any attempt it made to write to the Viewport (for that set of items, at least) so I'd imagine it wasn't the crash that did the harm.