Where do I file the bug reports, link sends me to dead page

I have been having problems with Daz studio coming up with fatal errors when I try to close them out. erratic behavior and more loss of mouse cursor than normal. I saved two of the bug reports that I had occur tonight but no place to submit them that I know of. Are bug reports now being handled by filing a ticket . Links send in bug report sends me to a dead page.

Comments

• I came here looking for the same information, only Daz Studio completely shuts down without warning. I've also been loosing my cursor more often. I'm also having more content end up in lost and found and it's not old content but new items. I'm beginning to wonder if going to 4.14 was a bad idea....

• IsaacNewtonIsaacNewton Posts: 1,300

Sadly, this has been the situation for a long time. One might think that DAZ3d aren't interested in bug reports, though I think that they just want you to start a ticket in the Help page where there is a bug report section. Maybe some one at DAZ could update their website to say so; that would be helpful ;)

• thankyou, I appreciate it

• Shadowchaser-Nightwind said:

I came here looking for the same information, only Daz Studio completely shuts down without warning. I've also been loosing my cursor more often. I'm also having more content end up in lost and found and it's not old content but new items. I'm beginning to wonder if going to 4.14 was a bad idea....

I have felt that way for a long time, now that I've switched over to Windows from a mac(due to Daz not playing well with Mac anymore) I had to take the version available. I thought Mac was the only one having problems but Windows version has had more problems than I ever had with my mac. I do wish they would give us a choice of some of the older version to download should the newer one not to work well with ones computer.  I think 4.12 was the last version that didn't give me as much trouble Mac or Windows.

• The store update broke some redirects. Reports should be made via Technical Support tickets https://www.daz3d.com/help