Problem with Transfer Utility

Hello,

I have created the clothes in Clo3d and exported as Obj, when I use the Transfer Used to fix the clothes to the avatar I get this error, I have tried many configurations, but it is not solved. Does anyone know what the error is?

Thanks a lot.

1.jpg
795 x 1239 - 118K
2.jpg
730 x 1355 - 96K
3.jpg
995 x 1327 - 345K

Comments

• After much research I have been able to fix it with Smoothing and Collisions interactions ... laugh

• Make sure you are working around the base figure, not a morph (or if you must have a morphed figure, in Transfer Utility set Current Shape to the morph used and then in the options enable Reverse Source Shape from Target).

• iehaiel2iehaiel2 Posts: 0
    edited May 2022

Richard Haseltine said:

Make sure you are working around the base figure, not a morph (or if you must have a morphed figure, in Transfer Utility set Current Shape to the morph used and then in the options enable Reverse Source Shape from Target).

thank you very much friend, I spent months looking for a way to adapt the clothes I made in zbrush to my already modified characters is DAZ

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • Thank You Richard! Wow, so many learning curves here, I would not have figured this out without your help.