Restore Install Manager data

During a recent update of Daz studio update where I had to reinstall Daz studio somewhere along the way Daz install manager lost track of everything that was installed, for example the "Installed" tab shows none of the files I have installed and almost everything is basically in the ready to download. I noticed that all the install directories have been changed to new ones. The old ones still exist.

The problem with this is I don't want to reinstall everything just so it shows up in Installed, First I don't want to overwrite any of the old files because I've made edits to textures for optimization and color correction. Second, in order to reinstall I have to download terabytes of files.

My question is which directory do I have to change for it to recognize the old database tracking what was installed so it recognizes everything that was previously installed?

Comments

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 2020

If this is for DIM and not Daz Central, click the upper right cogwheel > advanced settings. Change the package archive, thumbnails and manifests locations in the downloads and installation tabs to reflect those of the ones you were using previously.

Post edited by Lissa_xyz on
  • RodrijRodrij Posts: 154

Lissa_xyz said:

If this is for DIM and not Daz Central, click the upper right cogwheel > advanced settings. Change the package archive, thumbnails and manifests locations in the downloads and installation tabs to reflect those of the ones you were using previously.

Thanks, the Manifest was what I was looking for.