Becs

So, sometime, earlier today, I purchased the new Becs character. I opened the handy-dandy, Install Manager (updated each time it needed updating) I've been using for nigh on two years and what to my wonderment? She isn't in there. I said to myself, "Self, this has happened before a few times, so just go straight into your Daz Studio and look around at the bottom of the figures tab and she'll be there." Now I thanked myself because he has pretty good advice and it is true that this has happened before and when someone/thing isn't in the install manager they or it is just waiting for me in the Studio itself and I'll download her there. She wasn't there.

So I said to myself, "Self, your computer has been on for a while now and it is possible that there's some technicle, cyber reason from it being on so long. Just restart your laptop and she'll be there." I once again thanked myself, rebooted my laptop, checked the DIM and DS and Becs is no where to be seen. 

Now, Self tells me to take a nap because we had a problem with Freya when she came out and after a nap she was there in her full, Nordic Goddess of Butt Kickery glory. So thanks to myself and a nap happened. After awaking and checking Becs still was nowhere to be seen.

Self and me were both a bit confused by this but I told Self that I got this one and I downloaded Daz Central. That oughta do it! Let me tell you, Both me and myself are a bit disappointed because we purchached Becs and she won't come on down to my laptop to play. She won't even manually download.

Is anyone else having a problem with Becs?

Comments

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,305

The problem with Becs has been reported elsewhere.  It has nothing to do with DazCentral.  Some products have been slow becoming available for download.  It's a problem with Daz and their content delivery provider.

• Thanks!