Using GenX2 Hiro 3 Addon, finding old lost foot paw morphs, or transferring G8 geograft to Gen3?

I am trying to convert a character from Hiro 3 to Genesis or Genesis 2. I have purchased all the required addons for GenX2. The issue I am running into is a lack of documentation. I cannot find any step by step guide on how to do this.  I have created a custom character using Hiro 3 + Micah for Hiro 3 + Furries for Micah morphs. I am trying to follow this guide http://docplayer.net/31353964-Fissan-s-guide-to-converting-morphs-from-gen4-gen3-to-genesis.html But it specifically says I have to "INJect" the morphs and this is what is stumping me. I do not know how to do this for Hiro 3 + Micah + Furries for Micah. There do not seem to be any INJ files under the Poser Formats of these products. So when trying to export a .CR2 for import into GenX2, I am only getting the Hiro3 Morphs, and none of the Micah or Furries for Micah morphs are coming into GenX2.  What is the process I should be following?

The only reason I am wanting to move from Generation 3 to Genesis or Genesis 2 is because I cannot find any way to get "Foot paw morphs by JENelson aka Anachronicity" anymore because it is not for sale anywhere. I need this as a way to fix the human feet for a furry character. So I am hoping that Genesis or Genesis 2 will have a foot morph I can use. when I get this transferred over.

If I could also get "Catgirl for Aiko 3" morphs transferred to Hiro 3, or "Catgirl Megapack" geografts auto-fit to my character, I would stay with generation 3 and not need to transfer.

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,391
    edited December 2020

Micah is not a H3 morph, it's a custom figure based on H3. So I don't think you can transfer him with GenX2.

Post edited by Leana on
  • OK that explains that... Now I have only a few options left to get paws on this character. I need to find a way to get the catgirl for aiko 3 or catgirl megapack hands and feet working with the micah character. Any ideas?