Missing Tattoo

Newbie to Daz here. Recently bought some tattoos that come in LIE and Iray that supposedly work with Genesis 3 and 8. Haven't been able to get any combination to work. After trying to load the tattoo onto a figure it appears as a body glove whatever color the tattoo was supposed to be around the figure's torso. I keep getting an error message saying it can't find a runtime texture file .png. When I look in file explorer all the images are in the right file but they don't show up in the Daz content library in said file. No idea what's going on and haven't been able to find similar problems. 

Comments

• felisfelis Posts: 4,200

Is the location for where you have installed the tattoos known by Daz Studio?

And how did you install the tattoos?

• I unzipped the files, and then coppied them over to my Daz library. The error message gives me the the name of the file that's not found and I can follow the file chain in my Daz content pane from runtime to the last folder. In Daz content there's nothing in the final folder. When I go check in file explorer The final folder in the chain is full of pictures of the tattoos as pngs, but those don't show up in the folder when I check in Daz. I've also been having a similar issue with other non-Daz store products. Poses and animations work fine but morphs and props all seem to be having some issue regarding runtimes/textures.