Unable to Log In. Had to create a new account. ANNOYING!!

Hi,

I am unable to log in to my existing account. I have tried password reset too, but to no help. I had to create another account using the same email address that I had registered earlier. Now, when I log in, all my past orders/purchases have vanished. I WONT PAY TO GET THEM BACK!!! THIS IS ANNOYING.

How can I get my original account back? Whom should I contact?

Thanks!

Comments

• Good luck with tech support. they are worthless

I cannot log onto Daz Central for the past few days. Up to then it was working fine but it won't accept my password. I can still log onto my account and my filea are all there but for how long? I just can't get into Daz central and access the studio where all my purchases and work is stored. I'm dead in the water as far as that is concerned. I contacted tech support and wating to hear back.  

I'm open to any suggestions at this point. 

• Open a Customer Support Ticket directed towards Sales Support. Somebody does look at those and can help get people back into their original accounts.

• Yeah, I'm getting this problem too. I did submit a ticket, and they did fix the problem. However, the fix only lasted a day and now I'm back to having login issues.