Daz's website is confused when I log in.. Help?

Okay, so for the past couple of weeks, I've been experiencing this wierd glitch where I log in so I can add items to my wishlist so I can find and purchase them later.
almost everything functions normally, exept when I go to hit the "favorite"button to add things to my wishlist, the page tells me that I have to log in.. umm... I AM logged in.. i can access my wishlist, make purchases.. everything... everything but add new items to my wishlist.. has anyone else experienced this? did I mess up a profile option somehow?
or is this something I should request a service ticket for or something?

Comments

• I have the same problem and really want a  fix it.

First time I remember that happening was after Bitdefender had a larger update. Is it possible that there is a connection?

• colourblue16 said:

I have the same problem and really want a  fix it.

First time I remember that happening was after Bitdefender had a larger update. Is it possible that there is a connection?

maybe not Bitdefender specifically, but there might be some connection with an update? they did to server maintanance not too long ago if I recall.

• nathn007 said:

Okay, so for the past couple of weeks, I've been experiencing this wierd glitch where I log in so I can add items to my wishlist so I can find and purchase them later.
    almost everything functions normally, exept when I go to hit the "favorite"button to add things to my wishlist, the page tells me that I have to log in.. umm... I AM logged in.. i can access my wishlist, make purchases.. everything... everything but add new items to my wishlist.. has anyone else experienced this? did I mess up a profile option somehow?

I'm having the same problem. 

Can we do a quick comparison of equipment? I'm using a MacBook Pro with Catalina 10.15.7 running on it. Also using the latest version of Safari (14.0.2). I haven't tried it in a different browser, but I have noted that Safari is more particular than Firefox or Google Chrome. I'm suspecting a browser issue, but haven't had the time/energy/inclination to wrestle with other browsers yet to test it out.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

nathn007 said:

A way round this is to add the item to your cart,  go to the cart and send it to your wishlist from the shopping cart. 

• lukon100lukon100 Posts: 792

I get weird, half-logged-in / half-logged-out behavior also.

The icon in the top right corner that is supposed to indicate whether I'm logged in or not works backwards now. It shows I'm logged in when I'm not, and shows I'm not logged in when I am.

And when I am logged in, some functions act as if I'm not logged in. I don't remember which functions they are, but I suspect adding things to my wishlist is one of them.

So, the Daz Store coders have yet more bugs to fix.

I'm on Windows 10, Firefox. I disabled my Daz Deals add-on to check whether it was causing the problem. With Daz Deals off, the problem remained.