Can't see all items in Smart Content Pane

Hello,

I have a lot of content in my Daz Library and there is too much to show on one page of the Smart Content Window. In the past I had the option to go to the next "page" to see what wasn't immediately showing. However, I have now lost the ability to change pages. At the top of the Pane it shows that I have 1193 items and they are sorted alphabetically and I can only see items starting with the letters A to I. If I reverse the sort and show the items in reverse alphabetical order I can see items starting with the letters Z to R. I can no longer see the items starting with letters between I and R.

What has happened to my ability to change pages so that I can see the rest of my content, and how can I get the ability to change pages back?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

nabob21

Comments

• I don't recall Smart Content ever having pages. You can use a script to adjust the number of items shownm, though be aware of the potential performance impact, or you can use the filter box at the top and/or categories to restrict the number of items showing.

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/5618091/#Comment_5618091

• nabob21nabob21 Posts: 961

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the link. Thinking about it I think you may be right about the pages and I am getting confused with the Content Library. That being said though, I do know that I could see all of my wardrobe items in the Smart Content window previously. I know because I have several items starting with "X-Fashion" and I could see and pick them from the Smart Content before without having to play with sorting or filtering. I am just puzzed about why I can't see them now without jumping through some hoops. In the link you provided it is suggested that the item limit is 1800 items, and I am still several hundred below that.

• 1,800 was my recollection, but I think I was corrected to 1,200 now - it's possible that the total was reduced, probably for performance reasons if so.

• nabob21nabob21 Posts: 961

I see, but I am currently at 1,193 items so I should still see them.