Can't find the pane that had the HDRI name and alignment and stuff on

Okay, this is driving me absolutely batty.  I KNOW there was a pane or an interface over on the Render main tab that had a bunch of dials and checkboxes and selector-dropdowns and stuff, and one of those I could mouse over the top of that had a tiny little thumbnail image of the currently-set HDRI, or if I didn't set a different one, the comes-default-in-Daz HDRI (the low-rez one that has off to the side of things the ruined sorta-castle-ish building out in the wilderness), and that pane also had some sliders to change the X, Y, and Z rotation of the HDRI skydome in scene, and something like a Dome On and Dome Off radio button, and I could right-click on the HDRI radio-box thingy and select Browse if I wanted to go manually insert an HDRI from outside My Daz Library or the like... but now I can't FIND that panel in there at ALL.  Its as if ninjas snuck in when I wasn't looking and deleted it from my layout, or something.

Pretty sure it was still there a few days ago, and that I didn't deliberately remove it.  The only thing I can think is that I must have had a slip of the mouse, or I must have hit Control-something when I was trying to hit Shift-something, while typing a name into something, and Daz interpreted that as "Remove this ding-doodle down under the hood."  0o

I've tried switching out of Hollywood Blvd interface style to something else, and back, thinking that might make this lost part of the interface pop back into existence again for me, but it doesn't seem to have fixed anything.  I am at a loss, and it has me stopped in my tracks on my current projects, because I can't get into the part that lets me manually see what my HDRI settings are, or change them.  What system menu should I be looking for to find out what happened to that part of the settup, or to restore that panel back to where its supposed to be?  :/

Comments

• prixatprixat Posts: 1,588

The Environment settings are now part of the Scene tab and you'll find them listed in the Parameters pane.

Screenshot 2020-12-19 091715.png
    1864 x 1531 - 958K
  • Okay, but if the Environment settings scene-objects aren't already IN the scene contents, how do I flipping get them there, other than the convoluted way of doing a Spot Render (switch into and then back from NVIDIA Iray view from the dropdown in Viewport)?  0o

image_2020-12-19_044352.png
    1920 x 1050 - 334K
  • PlatnumkPlatnumk Posts: 664

nomad-ads_8ecd56922e said:

Okay, but if the Environment settings scene-objects aren't already IN the scene contents, how do I flipping get them there, other than the convoluted way of doing a Spot Render (switch into and then back from NVIDIA Iray view from the dropdown in Viewport)?  0o

Goto the Create Menu and near the bottom you will see the options to add the Enviroment & Tonemapping into the scene 

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,077

Once created, the tonemapping and Environment settings tabs will be back in the Render Settings Pane.