MMX Fantasy Eyes Mini for Genesis 3 and 8 not loaded

Gemini QueenGemini Queen Posts: 263

I recently purchased [MMX Fantasy Eyes Mini for Genesis 3 and 8] this for my Genesis 8 females and males. However, upon installing it, I can't seem to find them. I did try to look in the Smart Content Tab under all files, i checked the antomy tab, I checked the figures then clicked "Explore Product" on both the genesis 3/8 females/males, no luck. I tried looking into the materials, thinking that maybe it was in there, didn't find it there either. I went into the content library as well to look for the file, still couldn't find it. I went into Daz Central and ununstalled it/reinstalled it several times and still couldn't find it. Mind you, this was free for the holidays, but still. I really wanted this product to work, and I can't find it anywhere. Any help would be appreciated, thanks. 

Edited for Please put your question in the post body and the title - Daz 3D Forums

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• How did you install?

• I used Daz Central. 

• According to the read me there should be presets in /people/Genesis whichever/Characters/MMX Fantasy Eyes Mini/ for Genesis 3 and 8, male and female - that would be under daz Studio Formats in the Content Library pane. In categories they should be under Materials>Iray>Eyes>Eye Colors.

• I was able to find them by putting the name of the product in the search bar, but I wasn't able to find them in the Content Library tab or in the Smart Content tab. 

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,898

Thats odd that they dont show up on the Content Library tab.  I just checked the Zip from Daz and the Manifest file has everything listed correctly and the zip is in the correct order as well.