Trouble with Graphic Brows Product

Hello @Nathy,

I'm installed the Graphic Brows Look for Genesis 8 and I'm having trouble using it.

The product's images don't show up  in the DazStudio Smart Content panel. See screenshot attachment. Also, with a G8F figure selected, I tried loading the Graphic Brows Geoshell, only to get have error pop up. Here's what I found in the log file:

C:/Users/ddvol032/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_72471/people/genesis 8 female/materials/graphicbrows look/graphic brows ! geoshell.duf (1,1): Syntax error - expected '{' or '['

Was this the correct procedure for using the product? Other things in the Smart Content panel are materials, so the geoshell was the one I thought I should load first.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

GraphicBrows_Issue.jpg
468 x 583 - 65K

Comments

• It didn't install correctly. You could download the zip and copy everything from inside the Content folder in the zip to /Data/Cloud/1_72471/ so it overwrites the bad files, or you could uninstall through DS and install through Install Manager/Daz Central. I see this too and need to get a ticket in (though you could open a ticket too).

• csaacsaa Posts: 815

Richard Haseltine said:

It didn't install correctly. You could download the zip and copy everything from inside the Content folder in the zip to /Data/Cloud/1_72471/ so it overwrites the bad files, or you could uninstall through DS and install through Install Manager/Daz Central. I see this too and need to get a ticket in (though you could open a ticket too).

Hi, Richard.

I installed the product within DazStudio by clicking on the greyed out product icon in the Smart Content panel. I rarely do so, typically relying on the Install Manager instead. Does Daz Studio introduce prolems when called on to install a product?

You mentioned opening a ticket. I'm fairly new to the forum. How can I do that?

Cheers!

• You can open a support ticket here https://www.daz3d.com/help

If you right-click on the product icon (the oen that was greyed out) and select Uninstall then you can go back to Install Manager and use that, if it's your preferred method anyway.