unable to add products to wishlist

Hello

I tried to sign in to daz.com after a 2 month break. I was able to sign in but when I browsed the shop and i tried to add a product to wishlist it said I need to sign in to be able to do that. What. The. Hell. This has never happened to me before.  I tried adding a product to cart and it works. It seems I am signed in I just can't add products to my wish list.

Post edited by nordic_myst_b74e320a5f on

Comments

• One option is to add to cart, then in the cart choose the Move to Wishlist option.

•  had the same thing happen to me. It think it's a glitch with the store itself.

• Richard Haseltine said:

One option is to add to cart, then in the cart choose the Move to Wishlist option.

Hi! Thank you for the reply. That worked. Still I wish it worked like it used to. I don't know why has suddenly changed. Maybe because I am still using Win 7. 

• edited December 2020

Sailoraurora17_ad2c0753ab said:

had the same thing happen to me. It think it's a glitch with the store itself.

Thank you for the reply. Probably, I am not sure myself. 

Post edited by nordic_myst_b74e320a5f on
  • nordic_myst_b74e320a5f said:

Richard Haseltine said:

One option is to add to cart, then in the cart choose the Move to Wishlist option.

Hi! Thank you for the reply. That worked. Still I wish it worked like it used to. I don't know why has suddenly changed. Maybe because I am still using Win 7. 

It seems to be affecting some users and not others since the store software changed.