Slim Man Export to Reallusion Character Creator 3

I absolutely love the variety of Daz products but I find the user interface less than intuitive for my horror and scifi creature designs. My workflow so far has been to create a creature or creatures in Daz Studio, export to Character Creator, combine the assets I want for my model, and then export through the various reallusion pipelines to Unreal Engine. This has worked great and has let me combine male and female assets from any generation of products into one finished model with ease. Unfortunately, I am now attempting to create a Lovecraftian Night-Gaunt for a new project and the Slim Man base with assets from Victoria 4.2 Creatures should let me create this faceless monster with leathery wings, pawed hands and feet, and horns that curve back and to the center as per Lovecraft's description. My problem is that I can get the Slim Man model to export just fine but on attemting to import to Charector Creator I get an error message that reads "Failed to load character: No suitable setup profile found." I've gone back over my entire setup and the only thing I can think that might pose an issue would be the faceless part of the Slim Man model. Any ideas on how I can get around this issue or possibly do what I am describing in Daz Studio itself would be greatly appreciated.

Screenshot_20171022-092722.jpg
1080 x 1076 - 409K
00-main-the-slim-man-for-genesis-3-male-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 370K

Comments

• wolf359wolf359 Posts: 3,821

Hi

If the "Slim man" creature morph removes or even hides one single vertex of the original Daz model (such as those missing eyeballs)
    then the CC3 "transformer tool" will not import the figure.

your only alternatve is to import the figure via the 3DXchange pipeline app ( if you have it), and convert it to a "nonstandard Iclone figuer and import to Iclone from there.