Daz Central

Daz Central, it messed up, I uninstalled it, tried to reinstall and now I can't use Daz on this computer AT ALL, and I have lost everythiung I had in it.

Daz wants to get rid of it or at least let people decide for themselves if they want it,I DON'T.

Comments

• It's impossible to troubleshoot from the provided info, but there's still https://www.daz3d.com/get_install_manager/

• thank you for your help it is grealtly appreciated.

Cheers.

• Different issue with DazCentral: Install went fine, but I used a different drive than the C: drive. Now when I try to download Daz, I get a error message saying: The path specified in the "Package Archive" field on the "Downloads" page of the "Settings" dialog, is not currently available. Make sure that the drive is connected to your computer an that your computer recognizes the drive, then try again."

Double checked everything and it's fine. Tried again, same error. How do I fix this?

• @Manta39: I'm afraid I have no solution for you. I was just wondering, that it seems possible to change the install drive in DazCentral. I could not find anything. Frankly said I am not that fond of DazCentral.