IRAY render not using full power on video card?

The last few weeks when running large renders in DS (scenes that use most if not all of my VRAM) I have noticed that my video card (GTX Titan X Pascal 12 GB) is not pulling full power.  Normally I will see around 200 W power draw during the render but lately the power draw is 150-170 W and the render speed is much slower.  Currently I have a render running which is using 11.5 GB of VRAM, 43.5 GB of system RAM (out of 64 GB) and MSI Afterburner is only showing 170 W power draw with full boost and memory clocks (and also 100% CUDA usage as expected).  The render looks fine but is running slower than normal.  Is this something with Daz Studio/Iray, or could this indicate something worse like my 1000 W power supply starting to go bad?  Running NVidia 457.30 Game drivers; rest of system specs are below:

i7 6850k CPU at stock clocks (3.8 GHz)

64 GB DDR 4 3000 MHz RAM

Windows 10 Pro, version 2004

Comments

• If it is using 100% CUDA then the render is runing fine. 

BTW software based power monitoring is not accurate. MSI most likely just updated Afterburner and now you're getting a different, equally ridiculous, number.

• I had recently upgraded Daz to 4.14.08 (haven't installed the 4.14.10 version since looking at the change log I don't see anything that looks like it would benefit me).  Interestingly, for smaller renders the updated IRAY engine runs somewhat faster than with 4.12 on my Titan X; it's just the big scenes where I have been seeing slower than I would expect render times--the renders themselves look perfectly fine and I am sure the GPU is being used as it is supposed to.  I am on a waiting list to order a 3090 to replace my GPU, so hopefully in a few months time things will be even better.